Gentle Calendula Oil Cleanser
Sunflower oil macerated in calendula flowers for a rich healing extract, paired with exotic Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, Hemp Oil, and a complete emulsifier to produce a wonderfully smooth and gentle cleansing oil that works with water to remove makeup and dirt from your skin.
This cleansing oil leaves your skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It also tightens the skin and is the perfect companion for the oil cleansing method and for the double cleansing method.WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐈𝐋 is a 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞.
• The oil is super-rich in 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝; which makes up between 𝟓𝟎% 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟕𝟎% of its entire content.
• Used on the face, it gets to work 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧. It makes skin look 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 and the appearance of 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝.
• Packed full of 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, and 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀,𝐂 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄, it has a 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 when applied.
• It 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 caused by
conditions like acne, as the combination of skin-friendly vitamins, have a 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. Kalahari melon seed oil is surprisingly 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 - much unlike other popular oils.
• The oil can be effective at helping to 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚-𝟔 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚-𝟗 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐬 aren't created naturally within the body - so they must be added for their benefit to be realized. And yes, you guessed it, Kalahari melon seed oil is really rich in both. These 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
This is the 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 in the Calendula Oil Cleanser!!!
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄: 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓
Hemp oil is perfect for all skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it, and regulating the skin’s oil production.
Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that’s caused by excess oil.
One of the omega-6 fatty acids that hemp oil contains is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation
Hemp oil also contains stearic acid, which has incredible cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from the skin.HOW TO USE:
Pump about dime size amount onto clean palm and intentionally massage into skin. Use circular motions. Work into the skin for about 2 minutes.
Add a few drops of water to create a milky wash and work into the skin for 30 seconds. Rinse off.
Rinse with any temperature of water.INGREDIENTS:
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil and Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Wild Watermelon) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-6, Caprylate; Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate; Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate; Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract and Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
Urembo Asili's powerful, plant-based formulations are thoughtfully curated for savvy, bodacious and urban-minded women who seek a clean, green & simple skincare experience. Learn more about the founder, Evie Dondi, and check out more Urembo Asili products right here on Keep Oakland Alive or go visit her own site here.