With poppies, wildflowers, and blue dandelions, the Springfield collection is like a breath of fresh countryside air. This bright French tablecloth brings a bit of Provençal sunshine to any dining table or breakfast nook. Each is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Philippa Roberts may be a gift shop as varied and interesting as the woman behind it but at her heart, the real life Philippa Roberts is a jewelry designer. Philippa Roberts Jewelry is carried in specialty shops around the world and has been featured in such esteemed art museums as the SFMOMA and the DeYoung Museum among others. And YET, she's one of our own, living and working right here in Oakland. You can visit her store on Piedmont Ave, visit her online at her own site, or find more of her products right here on Keep Oakland Alive.