GOGO YUBARI P/O HOODIE
• 80/20 cotton-poly 330gsm pullover hoodie
• Screen-printed artwork at front features iconic Kill Bill antagonist Gogo Yubari
• Screen-print at back features HUF x Kill Bill artwork
• Spacious drawcord hood
• Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
• Rib-knit hem and cuffs
• HUF woven label at left side seam
• "The young girl in the schoolgirl uniform is O-Ren's personal bodyguard, 17-year-old Gogo Yubari. Gogo may be young, but what she lacks in age, she makes up for in madness.” (Beatrix “The Bride” Kiddo, describing Yubari)
• Limited-edition HUF x Kill Bill Collaboration
Oaklandish started in 2000 as a public art project designed to illuminate Oakland's local history and unique cultural legacy. Our mission is to spread "local love" by way of our civic pride-evoking tees and accessories, while creating quality inner city jobs for locals, and giving back to the people and places that maintain our city's trailblazer spirit. So, wear it well. When you rock these roots, you're representing and supporting Oakland!
Some Oaklandish products require an additional 7-10 for shipping. The rest of your order (including those items from Oaklandish that don't require additional shipping time) will still show up at your door in ~2 days.
You can visit their site here, or find more of their products on Keep Oakland Alive.