Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set
Mix up some delicious pretend-play fun with this realistic wooden mixer. Turn dials to "adjust speed" and use the crank to turn the bowl that fits the mixer. Wooden ingredients include two pats of butter and a two-part egg, both of which have self stick tabs that can be sliced through with the child-friendly wooden knife. Follow the directions on the recipe card to make pound cake - the set includes a pound cake mix box, pretend pound cake loaf, and a cake pan. Kids three and older will love cracking, slicing, blending, and serving up pretend baked treats with this set that encourages creative thinking and imaginative play and promotes memory and number skills
- 11-piece wooden hand-crank mixer set
- Includes mixer, bowl, sliceable wooden egg and butter, loaf, cake pan, pretend cake mix box, cake pan, wooden knife, recipe card
- Numbered dial turns and crank spins mixer bowl
- Encourages creative thinking and imaginative play and promotes memory and number skills
- Ages 3 years and up; 13.75" x 10" x 5" package
Kids Play Zone will be bringing creative play to Jack London Gateway for kiddos 10 months – 10 years old, but in the meantime their online shop is loaded with fun for the littles, from awesomely themed craft boxes curated by the owner herself to dress-up costumes for imaginative play. You can learn more about their amazing space at their own site or find more of their products right here on Keep Oakland Alive.