Super Smile Dentist Play Set
Smile, the dentist will see you now! This 26-piece dental care play set features an over-sized set of pretend teeth so young dentists-in-training can give cleanings, treat cavities, and even fit retainers and braces! Mark the pretend teeth with the dry-erase marker, then use the vibrating tool with interchangeable polishing and drill heads, and the toothbrush to clean. The set includes realistic instruments like a pick, mirror, and floss, a dental rinse bottle and cup, 2 gauze pads, 3 tooth polish cups, and an instrument tray to keep organized. A mask, reusable ID tag on a lanyard, and a double-sided reusable activity card round out the dentists office experience. The play set is a fun and engaging way to teach good dental health practices, and to ease kids fears or feelings of stress associated with a visit to the dentist. Spark a childs creativity and imagination, and to inspire young dentists for years to come.
- 26-piece dentist play set with realistic pretend play dental care essentials to give cleanings, treat cavities, and fit retainers and braces on an over-sized set of pretend teeth
- Includes set of pretend teeth, dry-erase marker, examination tools, toothbrush, toothpaste tube, dental rinse bottle and cup, 2 gauze pads, 3 tooth polish cups, top and bottom retainers and braces, mask, reusable ID tag on a lanyard, double-sided reusable activity card
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Use dry-erase marker to mark decay then clean with vibrating tool with interchangeable polishing and drill heads or toothbrush; back 4 teeth wiggle and lift to practice pretend extractions
- A fun and engaging way to teach good dental health practices, and to ease kids fears or feelings of stress associated with a visit to the dentist
Kids Play Zone will be bringing creative play to Jack London Gateway for kiddos 10 months – 10 years old, but in the meantime their online shop is loaded with fun for the littles, from awesomely themed craft boxes curated by the owner herself to dress-up costumes for imaginative play. You can learn more about their amazing space at their own site or find more of their products right here on Keep Oakland Alive.