Scientist Role Play Set
Discover great things with this scientist role play set! An official white lab coat with a reusable name tag is sized to fit little lab techs five to eight years old, and is made from high quality material and sturdily constructed for years of experimenting fun. Young Madame Curies and Louis Pasteurs will love the six included illustrated experiments they can do at home using the set's goggles, non-breakable beaker, test tube, petri dish, measuring spoons, and a hypothesis card. Detailed information on the scientific method make this a role play set that's great fun and educational, too!
- Scientist dress-up outfit and accessories
- Includes lab coat, goggles, name tag, beaker, test tube, petri dish, measuring spoons, 6 experiment cards, hypothesis card
- High quality fabrics and construction
- Ideal for creative, imaginative role play
- 5+ years
- Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
Kids Play Zone will be bringing creative play to Jack London Gateway for kiddos 10 months – 10 years old, but in the meantime their online shop is loaded with fun for the littles, from awesomely themed craft boxes curated by the owner herself to dress-up costumes for imaginative play. You can learn more about their amazing space at their own site or find more of their products right here on Keep Oakland Alive.