Cutting Food - Wooden Play Food
This wooden play food set is perfect for young chefs looking to explore a little mealtime fun--without the mess! It includes eight pieces of wooden food that can be sliced into 27 sections, a cutting board, and a wooden knife. Cutting the food makes a satisfying "crunch"--and provides a playful introduction to concepts of "whole," "part," and fractions.
- Wooden play food set with pieces that stick together and come apart with a satisfying "crunch" sound as kids slice them apart
- Self-stick tabs hold pieces together
- Beautifully painted pieces feature realistic details
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Perfect for pretend play and introducing concepts of part and whole
Kids Play Zone will be bringing creative play to Jack London Gateway for kiddos 10 months – 10 years old, but in the meantime their online shop is loaded with fun for the littles, from awesomely themed craft boxes curated by the owner herself to dress-up costumes for imaginative play. You can learn more about their amazing space at their own site or find more of their products right here on Keep Oakland Alive.