Moonrise - Incense Cones
Incense meant to elevate your space for up to an hour.Scent 12am. Heatwaves, late-night crowds, the lure of the dance floor melding smoke and strange perfumes. Balmy, ambiguous, free. Yuzu, Indian jasmine, and smoked cedarwood.
P.F. Candle Co.'s first-ever incense cones are packed in custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery. Dusk is part of the Sunset collection of candles, reed diffusers, and incense cones in 4 original scents. The unique designs are inspired by love for the 70s, while the fragrances capture favorite times of day in California. 8pm. Taking the long way home, the buzz of streetlights, everything washed in shades of blue. Mysterious, dreamy, captivating.
30 cones, 25-min burn time eachHow to Use
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Pro tip: the bottom of our tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
- Because we care: the incense tins can be reused after use as storage - or whatever you want!